WP 1 - Project management
Overall coordination of the project, being the responsibility of DSM, including operational, technical and financial management.
The overall coordination will comprise:
- Internal communication, including creation and maintenance of the internal and public parts of this teamroom.
- Organization and chairing of kick-off and progress meetings, including preparation of minutes and actions.
- Technical and scientific management, validating work plans, structure, partnerships, resources and planning to its current objectives.
- Risk management through appropriate mitigation measures and alternative approaches.
- Consortium management through addressing day-to-day administrative and logistic issues, monitoring cost and maintenance of the consortium agreement.
- Reporting periodically to the commission.